Licensing Act 2003 Services
We offer services in respect of the new Licensing Act 2003 and we cover the whole of England and Wales.
- Application for Personal Licenses and CRB checks - £52 plus disbursements, click here to purchase online!
- Application for New Premises Licence (Off Licence, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs and Takeaways) - from £395 for an off licence. From £450 for a Pub / Club
- Transfer of Premises Licence - £150
- Transfer of D.P.S. (Designated Premises Supervisor) - £85
- Variation of existing Licence (to include increased trading hours) - from £395
- Late night refreshment licence (if you are serving food after 11.00pm the law states that you require this type of licence) - from £275
- Fire risk assessment is now a legal requirement for all licensed businesses - fee negotiable
We can deal with the application on your behalf - please contact 01305 786639 to arrange.
Brief information about Operating Schedules
The Department for Culture, Media & Sport Alcohol & Entertainment website
The Licensing Act 2003 itself
If you have any enquiries, please use the form on the contact page.